8 Mar 2015
Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- Koreans are strict lobby and restrain it with a law. We consider it's unfair and is a dirty behav...
- "What do you do?" pq utilizamos o "do" como um auxiliar nessa pergunta?
- Japan has a traditional culture of Setsubun. In Setsubun, there is a custom of throwing beans out...
- Does this sound natural? 地球上で親切と平和を維持しましょう。
- I heard 선우 is a unisex name. but more males use it. does it sound boyish at first hearing?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- In a movie, a husband handed over marihuana to his pregnant wife. Then she said, "No way! We're ...
- In Netflix “You” (s1e1), why does a guy answer like “guilty”?? A: Hello. Do you work here? B: G...
- I can't get the direction of 'bring'. For example. Me and my wife sitting in a restaurant. What...
- Why people always ask “how are you”? Do I need to answer and ask back? And say thank you?
- 1. I reviewed what I had learned the day before yesterday. 2. I reviewed things I had learned the...