Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 一日に二千このカロリー以上を食べるべきではないですよ。 does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? There's only one exam. (is this correct? 一枚試験だけです)
- Write a possible response from an optimist, a pessimist and a realist: Your mother wants you to ...
- we have got to enough time is this right?
- Could you please proofread my writing? Kyoto is a basin area, so it's hot in the summer but co...
- Why we must say “Have you already eaten?” but not “Have you eaten yet or Have not you eaten yet?”...
- What is the differences between two sentences below?🤔 1.The boy swum the narrow canal in ten m...
- Could you possibly check my spelling, please? I just guessed that you're able to speak Indian.
- I hope you’re okay. I’m sorry for your loss and that you have to go through it. Take your time an...
- Comment conjuguer « thought »?
- "Today I went to the blood donation center with my girlfriend. She doesn't like needles, but she ...
- Is this natural in American English? I make it a point to clip articles that interest me.