16 Feb 2014
Question about English (US)
Why do you study Japanese? Japanese language is not popular. I'm really glad when I see who studies Japanese language. Thank you!
Read more comments
- Which When you study a language, it is very important to understand the culture behind it. sounds...
- Hello!!! I want to improve my language skills. Who is help me with this? I will very happiness i...
- I want to learn many languages at the same time. Is this a good idea? If it is could you give me ...
- Можете описать то, что делают птицы, пожалуйста?
- Could someone kindly correct the message below? ⬇️ My mother is the most importan in my life
- Could someone kindly correct the message below? ⬇️ When many times did I feel in love?
- What is the difference between 'agree to' and 'agree with'? How do you distinguish these terms? W...
- Is this right? *I don't want it to repeat again( I don't wanna live that again)
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- What does Fuckboy / Fuckgirl mean?
- What does the word "siblings" means ?
- What does "too much havoc to remain in use."(last paragraph) mean? Context>>>>>>>>>> The Env...
- Hello does anyone knows how to solve this from 1-12
- "You put a smile on my face all the time." → Does this mean "You always make me smile." or "You a...
- i don't konw how to breath, when i read long sentence. where should i cut off a sentence?