28 Jan 2018
Question about English (US)
What does "May I say I am impressed" in a following conversation mean?
A: "Major, permission to assist our new recruits?" B: "permission granted and may I say I'm impressed. Good to see you volunteering your time."
Read more comments
- What is the difference between May I ~ ? and Can I ~ ? ?
- What is the difference between Can I ～ and May I ～ ?
- May i write a sentance like following " To remit money to someone" Give me some opinions about ...
- What does 기분 나쁘게도 찬성표를 한 표도 못 받았다네요. mean?
- What does Americans/English speakers sometimes say " Who's down for some - (Activity, game, actio...
- What does такое не прокатывает mean?
- What does 黄准雾霾 《- 黄准 mean?
- What does ăn đứt mean?
- What is the difference between "C'est quoi ..." and "Quel(le) est ..." ?
- Could you please explain why there's no article needed before "department manager" in the followi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?