Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I got a wrong figure (桁を間違えていた) does this sound natural?
- I feel a little bored because there are no figure skating competitions broadcasted on TV. I wis...
- What is the difference between figure and diagram and chart and graph ?
- I spent 2 hours at my cousin’s office. Is this sentence correct?
- *can you move a little bit (forward/backwards) so I can fit my car. (does this sound natural?)
- Is this short summary of the Sherlock story "A scandal in Bohemia" grammatically (and if you know...
- Does this sound natural? --> Everybody, have you taken a bath?
- can someone please tell me what does this phrase means? what does it mean free cases of the produ...
- Can I say "make me earn"? for example: I think that this business is gonna make me earn money
- Please tell me why does the next sentence sound more natural to native speakers than “It’s been 4...
- Do both sentences sound right? If so, do they have the same meaning? (a) I remember my mother ta...
- Do these sound natural? -- Can you turn it down? It's too loud. Can you turn it up? I can't he...
- '' I really do appreciate it ‘’ does the sentence is correct and popular?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?