Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (UK)? "Je suis un grand !" - what kids say when they want to be gr...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Je ferais bien une partie de tennis
- Je dois toujours attendre longtemps mon tour dans une queue does this sound natural?
- Can I use TOTALLY OR DEFINITELY instead of saying OF COURSE ?
- I consider it as an insult?. Is it correct and natural?
- "I have faith that she has the power to overcome the trial." Hello! Do you think the sentence ...
- she saw him in party,but she decided to give him a wide berth is the sentence correct?
- I want to read a book to start learning English words that are not common to see in the newspap...
- "She called me to say thank you for the gift I sent her for her birthday. I was happy to hear her...
- what's different between "large" and "big"?
- Can someone please explain this phrase to me: “Who'll catch your tears if you can't catch me, dar...
- Can I say "make me earn"? for example: I think that this business is gonna make me earn money
- Please tell me why does the next sentence sound more natural to native speakers than “It’s been 4...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?