31 Jan 2018

  • Danish Near fluent
  • Russian Near fluent
  • Ukrainian
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? He has studying in the Boston University where he got married with Canneta Cost. He studied there on two years and took a medical degree.

Read more comments

  • English (US)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions