Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この文章はどういう意味ですか。 しかし、ジェイソンが「あなた」を使わないで長い会話が出来るようになるのには、一年近くかかってしまった。 この「のには」はどんな意味ですか。
- 文章です。 does this sound natural?
- lang-8に文章を発表しました。暇な時、訂正してくださいませんか？お願いします！ does this sound natural?
- Why would a person in their right mind believe in Noah's ark? / Does this sound natural?
- What time is dinner served in your house? Are meals prepared by you or any other relatives? H...
- Do you call "Coronavirus" as "rona" in everyday speech? I heard this in a n American TV series (S...
- Is this sentence correct: ”How didn’t I know that since before”?
- The X company is closed from January 21st. --- Does this sound natural?
- A. Who can pass the exam? B. I think that this man will pass it as easily. C. I think that this ...
- A. Do you think that he can pass the entrance exam? B. Yeah, I think he can pass it as easily. C...
- I wonder if “Harry Potter” is a good resourse to learn natural voice, like the one you would see ...
- I wonder if people use the word “forgo” in a daily conversation.
- Which is correct? #1 He behaved violently. #2 He behaved violent.