8 Feb 2018
Question about English (US)
Does anyone know what "starwind" means? I don't know he meaning of that word and I've also searched a translation to Spanish but I found nothing. It is from this line of a song: "the weeper of starwind sky".
Read more comments
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- 그래 그 순간이었어 우주가 나를 덮치는 것 같은 너의 목소리를 내가 들을 때 신달자, 너를 위한 노래 を日本語に訳してください🙏
- Hello!🌟 How would you express the action like you study the same thing again that you learned at ...
- Is there a difference between would and will in “I would never do that” “I will never do that” I...
- Please tell me your favorite quotes much.
- Worauf bezieht sich dieses Zeichen im Bus?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- Hi :) Can you correct my paragraph? always thank you so much for your help! :)
- The celebrations ___________ well into the night. A. last B. end Which one would you choose and ...
- Do you have any ideas? or Do you have any idea?
- GUYS PLEASE HELPP AAAAHH!!😭💘✨ I can’t decide if I should choose the IB or not , please give me ad...
- I hear "in details" sounds a little unnatural compared to "in detail" Do native speakers agree w...