14 Feb 2018
Question about Japanese
Please tell me the difference between nanno, dono, donna. I searched a lot of Japanese learning sites just to find contradictory explanation ( it seemed to me that way,since I am a beginner. ) with complicated examples. Could you just write a few basic example sentences, like ..." What films do you like ? " , " Which books do you read ? " , " What kind of books do you read ? " .... etc. ? Often times, I become quite sure that I finally have got the rule and start making my own sentences applying it and I get " unnatural" marks from native speakers here...
- ”예전에 한국어 공부하다가 그만뒀어요. 올해부터 다시 시작 할 거예요”. What does it mean and does it sound natural?
- 「藤原定家」の情報を僕に教えてくださいませんか。 ちょっと彼に憧れていたんです。
- 「洒落にならねーぞ」はどういう意味ですか？ 教えてください！
- Could we say "생신 선물" for a honorific form? Or we have to say '생일 선물' only?
- Which of these is the most appropriate? ･Turn the mouse wheel. ･Rotate the mouse wheel. ･Scr...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- can we use 'ur' replace 'your'? exp: ur book
- How about I show you that in person? Why dont I show you that in person? is there a difference i...
- Why in America they call fries "french fries" ?
- Hello, I’m doing the English grammar practice questions, and there are some questions have me fee...
- when do I use the word mouse and rat?