Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you think this expression might sound awkward? "I'd like to give you a helping hand."?
- what does it mean below? thanks guys in advance "chili soda with my eyes"
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? "I intend for Peter to show up in time for dinner" I want...
- The Japanese people are diligent Japanese people are diligent Do they mean the same thing?
- In question 22, all A and C are true ?
- In question 26, which answer is true ?
- I made two charts of English adverbs: (1) Degree of certainty (2) Degree of frequency Do you agr...
- My presentation is ready. Looking forward to sharing it with you. Does this sound natural?
- I found some vocabulary that "chastise" is like punching someone by beating. If I say for example...
- Hii. Could someone check it? ✨🤍
- When do you use "éamar" and when do you use "amar"?
- When to use an úrú? I had thought that the word takes an úrú after 'ar an', 'leis an', 'ag an' a...
- Why is the plural of "bliain" "blianta", but after a number it becomes "bliana"? Example: Sé bliana.
- Can someone just give me basic sentences the apps I use are doing a bad job at teaching me xD
- are there any Irish textbooks that anyone would recommend?