Read more comments
- What is the difference between colloquial and conversational ?
- How do you say this in English (UK)? encourage oneself or myself in colloquial expression
- What's a more colloquial way of saying "Carefully think through the ramifications before you make...
- Anyone who have been there would be impressed by the beautiful view. Is this sentence correct?
- It's easy to get out of shape when you're living a life of social-distancing, so it's best to be ...
- My cat is always upside down these days because of the heat. Is this natural and correct?
- I consider her right I consider her rightly which is correct ?
- Can 'nail' mean 'punch'?
- that store have a lot of little cactuses laid out on the shelves. does it sound natural?
- what does “snap” mean? I heard a lot of native speakers(Americans) saying this word but can’t co...
- Please correct my journal 🍏 When I tried to eat sausages I bought yesterday, cheddar cheese su...
- Please correct me. My bicycle is 11 years old. I’m thinking of replacing new one. It’s too hot ...
- What exactly does "scaffolding" mean?