Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between biweekly and offered every other week and semiweekly ?
- What is the difference between biweekly and twice a week ?
- What does discouraged mean?
- What does quirky mean?
- What does "had it out " in "It looked like you and that thug really had it out for each other." m...
- What does I’m stoned mean?
- What does by the time mean?
- What does "got seconds" in "They skip the line and got seconds. I saw it." mean?
- What does you just got in a spat with your significant other and could really use some advice. mean?
- What does Sorry, I’ve got a previous engagement that day. mean?
- What does You know mean?
- What does is something "flashy" something that drags your attention? mean?