Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? 然而，并没有什么用
- How do you say this in Japanese? 然而并没有用
- Please show me example sentences with 然程.
- Which sentences is correct? a- It's time we go to high school b- It's time we went to high school
- hi, is 'out of comfort' correct? as an answer when someone is asking me if I wear baggy clothes t...
- Hey! Are these answers correct?
- Are these right? I hope gab between rich and poor doesn't/won't become bigger
- What is written on the picture and what does it mean?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Are there any differences between saying "Apart from that", "Aside from that" and "Other than tha...
- 私は日本の大学生です。大学の英語の課題でアンケートをとらなければ行けません。ですが私には外国の友人がいません。できればたくさんの回答が欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。質問内容は あなたの好きな...
- Is below sentence natural? ---------------------------- If my cat could talk, maybe she talked f...
- If there's a school ahead, usually the traffic sign would print as"Slow Down"? Or some other sent...
- *He always speaks faster than thinks. Natural?