Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? If I want to say "that's interesting!" in a conversation, how sh...
- 面白いかも (Meaning: "it might be interesting") does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? Sounds interesting. I know how to say 面白いそう。I'd like to know if...
- 1. 日がまぶしい。 2. 太陽がまぶしい。 どちらも自然な日本語でしょうか？
- That’s fine with me. That’s fine by me. That’s okay with me That’s okay by me. Do the four all so...
- Can someone please explain particles and how they’re used? I’ve read a book and watched several v...
- Can I call a man cute/cutiepie etc?
- Aさんの日本語はまだ上手ではないので、難しい日本語はわからないかもしれません。 先生に授業のときにAさんの面倒を見てあげてほしいです。 このことはどうやって先生に伝えばいいでしょうか。 他...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?