Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- “This cake is made with a rice cooker.” That means I used a rice cooker to make the cake, right?
- is the word 'saute' not common in everyday English? e.g. "well this bacon is not sauteed enough."
- Hello there. If someone's longing to talk with/to people of his age then which preposition should...
- do you use/hear this phrase in your daily life? " drift off " ?
- does this sound natural? " she drifted off to sleep."
- Did I use “made of” and “made from” correctly? This bag is “made of” leather. Tofu is “made from...
- Do you ever pronounce these words the same way? Some people say no but some people say yes…😅 the...
- Does this sound natural? “A customer wants to cancel. Should we get a cancellation fee?”
- Are these same? 1. I'm the one who can be able to do that. 2. I'm the one being able to do that.
- does "I usually buy my children's clothes a size bigger to allow for their growth" sound natural?...
- What is the appropriate greeting for chuseok? Like happy chuseok? Do you say it like that?
- Which phrase is the best to use? 즐거운 추석 명절 되세요? 추석 잘 보내세요? 해피 추석? 행복한 추석 되세요? :))
- How do i say "추석 잘 보내세요" in an informal way? Like if i have to say that to a close friend who is ...
- What do koreans say as greetings for 추석?(not too formal) and how you are to answer back?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?