Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- "culture" Is my pronunciation correct?
- A: mike is not quite as good a student as his sister. B: mike is not quite as a good student as h...
- I will appreciate it if you put on the list as much information as you can. is it grammatically c...
- What does weathering means on this context? I am sure that you are a better person from weather...
- How to use “will” and “would” or “can” and “could” ?
- Is the word ‘ain't’ commonly used? I barely hear it when someone says this word Like in the song...
- What does put someone on the spot mean?
- What does "dodge" mean? Can you show me example sentences with that word?
- Hi, can you tellme which of the following sentences sounds more natural? Or nothing? 😊 (1) Thank...
- To what tense usually belongs "for a while?"