18 Mar 2018
Question about English (UK)
How do you say this in English (UK)? which is correct- friendly (as an adjective)-> friendlier or more friendly?
Read more comments
- Which adjectives do you usually use when you describe the people who easily get drunk whenever th...
- Why the adjective "dishonest" is used between "ooze" and "into"? and though he dieted he could...
- Can you put an adjective immediately after a verb, even when the verb is "live", the adjective be...
- How do you say this in Japanese? ¿como estas ?
- How do you say this in Italian? ik love you
- How do you say this in Arabic? افضل البرتقال
- How do you say this in Russian? I’m wearing a jacket
- How do you say this in Korean? Thank you for being such a lovely teacher! You're the best teacher...
- What is the difference between "C'est quoi ..." and "Quel(le) est ..." ?
- Could you please explain why there's no article needed before "department manager" in the followi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?