Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 我對你有信心
- 我妈妈的姐姐的儿子 用日语应该怎么称呼？
- What's this? This is scrambled egg. I'm not sure which is correct, "egg" or "eggs"?
- Is this sentence correct? "Next, coat the fish with breadcrumbs and fry in oil."
- What do you say when you take a picture of people? (Like when you press the shutter button. )
- Let's say you ordered something online, how do you call this? Could you teach me the best way to ...
- What brings you the most joy in life?
- *I happened to see her last night at the supermarket (does this sound natural?)
- I'm incapable of choice. Is it natural? Or let me know more natural expression^^
- you're a blessing for us (does this sound natural?)
- A. They have considered only this factor. Is sentence A correct English?
- Please check this sentence. I was not big on classic music, but one anime made me like it. (クラ...