- Which I like the more beautiful car than that car sounds the most natural?
- be動詞で表現するのと、一般動詞で表現するのは、どのような使い分けをしたら良いでしょうか？ ex. There are many cars moving around. vs Many ...
- The car which I thought was a nice was not good. does this sound natural?
- 오늘 아침에 집에서 라면을 먹었어요 지난주에 한국에서 친구를 만났어요 작년에 한국에 갔어요 지난주에 극장에서 영화를 봤어요 맞아요?
- 1. I failed to get the ticket for the concert. 2. I failed getting the ticket for the concert. ...
- 「世にも奇妙な物語 」には、その文の中の 「にも」ってどういう意味でしょうか。
- 질문: 언제 한국어를 배웠어요? 대답: 작년에(부터) 배웠어요 지난주부터 배웠어요 어제부터 배웠어요 여기의 에랑 부터 바꿔 쓸 수 있어요?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thicc mean?
- What is the pronunciation of the letter “a” in the word “what” like? Isn’t there the sound /ɒ/ in...
- It looks not only so rough to get there but also dangerous. Why is the sentence wrong?
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? If not, how can I improve it? "Yet still, the sky is h...
- she seems like a good girl, a good mom she seems like a good girl, good mom which is correct, m...
- When can I use “heck” in my expression?