18 Feb 2014
English (US) Near fluent Korean
Question about English (US)
Which is more natural "i want to ~" or " i'd like to~? In Some situations i have to use a lot of "i want to" to write my opinion in the email. Do you guys any ideas to use other verbs, phrases verbs, or examples instead of want.
Read more comments
- In what situation we use "pose" for example call my mobile pose
- In this situation, what should I say? Yesterday a man asked me, “Which speaker would you like?...
- How do you usually describe the situation in which there are a lot of people who have the flu? W...
- I want to date and marry a Western woman. What do you want me to do to do?
- كيف بقولوا what do you want me to do بالعامية الشامية؟
- Do native speakers say “I don’t have to opportunity to xxxx” ?
- この文章は正しいですか? 「残念が、今年は雪が全然降っていません」
- I was watching a Japanese YouTuber and noticed when she said いんきょ it was translated to "introvert...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- “We were fortunate enough to be able to find something to eat even during the refuge.” Could anyo...
- I'm gonna drive it until the wheels fall off. In what case can I use this phrase?
- What do you call this?
- What do you call the action when you click and drag a text with a mouse pointer and select a rang...
- 「くうはくに入るのは、3つの中からどれが正しいですか？」 と英語で言うには、何と言えば良いですか？