18 Feb 2014
Question about English (US)
Which is more natural "i want to ~" or " i'd like to~? In Some situations i have to use a lot of "i want to" to write my opinion in the email. Do you guys any ideas to use other verbs, phrases verbs, or examples instead of want.
Read more comments
- In what situation we use "pose" for example call my mobile pose
- In this situation, what should I say? Yesterday a man asked me, “Which speaker would you like?...
- How do you usually describe the situation in which there are a lot of people who have the flu? W...
- В этом предложении, на каком слоге правильно ставить ударение в слово "двери"?
- Is this OK? Он работает на рабочем месте своего отца каждую пятницу.
- If I wanted to order the meal number 1 from McDonald’s; do I use いち or ひと
- Can I say: and then I’m going to keep going...or it sounds strange?? It’ s better: and then I wil...
- Could you help me to answer this questions,please? 1) There was a(graded ,gradually,graduated,g...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- What does "He looks like shit" mean?
- Could you help me to answer this questions,please? 1)Space cruisers (spin,surrounded ,orbit ,mo...
- 1.All work and no Fun? Do you think the sentence is right？why？I do not see a verb.
- Hi guys. I have a question. Can I say.... I got to go. She got to go. My sister got to go. Are ...
- The option B in the sentence below is(supposed to be) incorrect, but I don't know how to correct ...