Read more comments
- What is the difference between man and guy ?
- The man hired in this Aplil,not knowing how to use the machine,remained just standing. does this ...
- That is the man whom I sow at the event. does this sound natural?
- What do ‘ha estado trabajando’ and ‘ha estado yendo’ mean? Is it wrong just to say ‘ha trabajad...
- Is the sentence "...of this life i'm walking." grammatically correct?
- D'où vient le nom de Erasmus ?
- I started playing football as a child ever since my parents taught me ↑ What does ”as” mean when ...
- Quels sont les métiers qui pratiquent le plus la formation en alternance ? Et pourquoi ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Can you tell all the meanings of the idiom ' work out ' ?
- "why don't I give you a ride?" "should I give you a ride?" can i say either of those when I want...
- Do you think it's correct or logical to ask 'Why did we〜?' and to answer 'They〜'? What kind of s...
- This is from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. The underlined part seems to me so random that I honestly don'...
- He trafficked drug with mafias. He trafficked in drug with mafias. Are both correct?