Question
22 Mar 2015

• Urdu

Is this text correct and natural:

To the reader
If you are reading this as an e-book, you can go to any topic just by clicking on it in the table of contents, or just scroll to get to your favorite topic or section. Every month the author produces a new edition of the book, so to get all of the earlier and new editions go to the links given below where the author uploads his books. Also the author posts his writings regularly on his blog http://rizwanahmedmemon.blogspot.com/. The author would appreciate your feedback. See contact information below.

Acknowledgement
I am very thankful to all the people who helped me in my writings. Their selflessness, time, kindness, help and generosity will always be remembered.

Dedication
I dedicate this work to everyone who reads and writes, to my mother, without whose prayers I would have been nothing, to my students, friends, village, and to my wife Angly whose company and support has given me time to write.

All Rights Reserved
No part of this book may be printed or reproduced with someone else’s name. The book can be shared for educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2015
Rizwan Ahmed Memon

Answers

• Urdu

• Urdu