24 Mar 2015
- How do you say this in English (US)? es lohnt sich nicht es zu tun
- Cuál es la mejor traducción para «actually thought»? Me acaban de responder eso
- How do you say this in English (UK)? ¿Cómo es posible que no sepas hablar inglés?
- it’s a fairly tale This place is driving me crazy. I never thought I’d say this,but it’s getting...
- Which one is correct? Could you give me some hints? VS Could you give me any hints? Why?
- ABC school is the best school that I have ever been. Does this sentence sound natural?
- What does "i'd rather be fetching pokemon creatures tbh” mean?
- the baby, who I named Watson the baby, whom I named Watson I know both are correct. Could u tell...
- Hi :) Do people (still) use the phrase 'bosom friend' in English? In German it's 'Busenfreund_in...
- Does this sound natural to you? 1. Let’s vamoose before we’re caught. 2. Let’s abscond before...
- hi to everyone I have a question! what is the correct form to ask this: what usually your brot...
- Does the name Aaron look old?
- In this article "Unlike pathogen detection, which is detectable only transiently, at the time of ...