24 Mar 2015
- Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
- Simplified Chinese (China) Near fluent
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- If they can make me laughing, then they can most definitely keep me on my toes. What does it mean?
- I can't stop my toes being numb. Does this sound natural?
- I can't stop my toes being numb. I wonder if I've got diabetes. Does this sound natural?
- I born in this city's Does this sound natural?
- Everything looks brighter when you are in love. Does this sound natural?
- I’ve worked quite hard today and I feel satisfied. Does this sound natural?
- Q: Do you have any habits? A: I don't know if I can call this a habit, but I'm getting sleepy wh...
- I have to use frequency adverbs. Ana is a university student. Because of her lessons, she always...