- How do you say this in English (US)? consejo
- How do you say this in English (UK)? consejo de redacción
- How do you say this in English (US)? consejo (singular y plural)
- Is this natural as spoken English? Can you hold the door open? I need to carry something big thr...
- Is this natural as spoken English? It was so hot today, so my dog lay under the tree all afterno...
- "I am busy.", "I'm stretched thin.", and "I have a lot going on." Are these comparable?
- Do Americans use the () or round brackets in sentences?
- What does the following sentence mean? I don't know about you or not.
- I'd like to know what "a flatter, leaner structure" means in the text. Thanks.
- What is school fair? What do students usually do at school fair?
- Why is it "I saw OF him" instead of just saying "I saw him"? Would you please tell me why and giv...
- When has he been in hospital? Is this sentence correct?
- Which is more natural in spoken English? (a) Can you come to the party tomorrow? (b) Can you com...