20 Feb 2014
Read more comments
- Which 元気？「how are you?」 sounds the most natural?
- Casually say how are you? Is お元気ですか？too formal?
- How do you say this in Japanese? こんにちは！お元気ですか。私は日本語を勉強しています。私は必要助ける！
- He told me to give priority to the present over the past. Can you understand this sentence?
- Будь ты хоть капитаном, хоть студентом Рисардо Это значит, все равно кем ты будешь?
- Hey guys, in relation to the following sentence: Sentence: I am jumping with no parachute Out in...
- 음성메시지가 와서 무슨 말인 줄 알겠어?라고 써 있는데 이건 무슨 말인 지 알겠어?라는 뜻이에요? どういういみか、わかる？라는 의미에요?
- 法国的最低时薪是多少？En France, quel est le salaire horaire minimum? J’espère travail à Paris...
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Hello👋🏻 Is it a right sentence: “He works here or there?”? Or I can say ONLY “Does he work here o...
- What is the difference between “don’t you have a car? and “do you not have a car?”? Are the two b...
- Why is 'who are you？' instand of 'who you are?' to express a question？ I need a professional answer.
- I have some friends :,( Do you wanna be my friend?
- What is the difference between “Would you tell me what that means? “ and “Could you tell me what ...