Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What are the most popular TV series for kids (5-12 years old) in France?
- Quelles sont les séries (TV) pour enfants les plus populaires en France?
- What are some popular TV shows in France?
- What is the most popular tv series in France?
- What is a popular television show in France?
- "my cat just bit me" OR "my cat just bite me."
- “John was hitten by his mother because he failed the exam.” What's wrong with this sentence？ And ...
- Would you help me to choose the right one from multiple choices? I have to choose one senten...
- Suppose you have a 16-year-old boy. He is a bookworm and a big fan of Dickens (he lives in the 1...
- Is my interpretation correct?: "you'd be so nice to come home to ≒"I'd be happy if I could come b...
- Don't you like him? Yes, I don't. or No, I don't.
- Does "oftentimes" mean very frequent ? Is this the same as "often" ?
- If you take this medicine three times a day, it should () my cold. 1 cure 2 treat 3 restore 4 rec...
- How can I speak English like native, share tips and tricks guys
- 彼(かれ)は孤高(ここう)の天才(てんさい)と呼(よ)ばれ不遇(ふぐう)のうちに生涯(しょうがい)を終(お)えた。 He was called a lone genius and spent h...
- Ne t'inquiètes pas ou ne t'inquiète pas ?
- Que veut dire " Photo non contractuelle."?
- Est-ce que tu dis: "cette année" ou "cet année"? Parce que j'ai étudié que c'est toujours conson...
- Please explain the difference between parles, parle, and parlez
- on dit : "tu es la personne la plus sympa que je connaisse" ou "tu es la personne la plus sympa q...