Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Lisa How many people are in your family? Sheila Um, it's my parents and my brother and me. Li...
- What is the difference between Lisa has been attending to her grandma ever since she became ill. ...
- What is the difference between Lisa has broken her leg, and Lisa broke her leg. ?
- I have to prepare a trivia by the next class. does this sound natural?
- Is it good English if I say: “The suitcase of my sister is big.” ? does this sound natural?
- I want you to see a photo what I took does this sound natural?
- When you ask someone from a diffrent country about what number 1 in ttheir country is,How would y...
- I usually go to work by car, but it's broken. I’m going by bus this week. does this sound natural?