Question
3 May 2018

I was studying the words by seeing the videos in Youtube channel "engvid", where there are a lot of educational videos for beginners of learning english. And in order not to forget these words in my brain, I just made a series of paragraphs by using these words that I learned. but as a english-learner, There will be a lot of errors in the paragraphs that I wrote down.
Could you check the errors in the paragraphs that I wrote down? I will appreciate if you give me many advices and tell me how to write it naturally like a native person of United States. Thank you.

Children usually do many mischiefs in their childhood age.
They used to make excuses for their mischievous acts to advocate themselves on certain situations.
If their parent listen to them and think it doesn't make sense to them, they're going to make an example of their children by making them do
the dishes, do the laundry, do the yard work, and finally do homework perfectly.
Mostly, the busy father in the family used to do business with merchandisers, their coworkers, work-related personnels and etc.
After working in his office, he also does a report about his job and make a call to his business-related co-workers to ask for some documents
needed to write some specifications of the merchandise.
But if his coworkers don't have the documents needed for his work, he's going to make a complaint by saying why he doesn't.
While the busy father is struggling to finish their work, the mother is making dinner for their family and make up her mind to set the table
with delicious and healthy foods.

There are a lot of people who believe in their god or don't
That means that in the modern society, religious act is considered believable.
There's a difference between religious people and spiritual people.
The term "religious" contains the meaning of collective faith and "spiritual" does individual faith.
Agnostics are persons who claim neither faith nor disbelief in God. However, atheists are persons who disbelieve the existence of God,gods.
Finally, Orthodox person is one who is very religious or political.

Answers

Korean