22 Oct 2014
Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? I was said that I had British accent.
- I want to speak in a British accent,what should I do?
- How can I lose my strong Mexican accent? Some people tell me that I have a strong accent but I sp...
- *To pronounce Chinese characters, we use frontal part of the mouth, compared with to pronounce En...
- How do you guys write down the date in english? what do you guys normally write down the date? in...
- 10年も 2回も... どうして「も」が入りますか？
- What does conscious means in the picture?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- "Do you have any questions?" Which word is the correct answer? "No" or "None"?
- Are “catch up “and “ketchup”pronunciation the same? I'd like to hear your pronunciation.
- Why do you add “s” to “Olympic” even when you are talking about one event?
- 1.With iPhone you have to click different icons on different pages, which would make you annoyed....
- After attacking those who would weaken the central government, Johnston turned to attacking Andre...