- The Mississippi is a long current. does this sound natural?
- The Mississippi River OR The River Mississippi Which is correct?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Mississippi
- すみませんが、この文型の意味は「絶対にしない」なんですが、 ⬛「〜たりしない」の接続方法は何ですか？ (動詞た形)それとも(動詞連用形) 例えば、 「喋りたりしない」「喋ったりしない」 「飲みた...
- When I listen similar sounds 1，聽起來完全一樣 2，完全一樣的感覺 自然嗎？
- If I am ordering at a Korean restaurant and I say “삼겹살 하나 콜라 두 주세요” would that sound natural?
- To get busy to help someone. Do you use this expression? Ex: Everyone loved her and got busy to ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- Can you say the following sentences? I would like you to judge the following sentences one by one...
- why pepole ask about your job (as a first question) in sns?
- Are these saying the same? A: I can come again. B: I can come back. C: I can come back again.
- He is the fastest runner "in my school". or "at my school". Which is correct? or are both wrong?
- "A stingray stung him and he passed away." Is the above sentence natural?