Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I want to ask English native speakers who are studying Japanese. Could you tell me how you were t...
- I wonder why some native English speakers often use"in'"at the end of the word , like"lunchin' it...
- Any native English speaker want to befriend a native Chinese speaker on wechat? My english is so ...
- The girl reading a book on the chair is Keiko. Is this grammatically correct?
- You’re 10. Your only sister is 4 years younger. You’re 10. You only have one sister that is 4 ...
- Is it correct ?
- Could I say "How greatly I appreciate your assistance!" ?
- Was difference between "exercise" and "assignment"
- Is this correct? "He speaks Russian almost like his native language"
- Can you help me to correct this sentence please? Thank youuu I took all the pictures at my cit...
- What does "verifiable documentation" mean? 🤔🤔🤔 Is it the same as "reliable documentation"？
- Have you heard the proberb “A man’s walking is a succession of falls”? Does this proverb exist?
- I want to read as soon as while/through possible expression?
- whats the meaning of my g?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- Which one is correct : I'm hangover/hungover or I have a hangover/hungover or I got a hangover/hu...