Read more comments
- I want to ask English native speakers who are studying Japanese. Could you tell me how you were t...
- I wonder why some native English speakers often use"in'"at the end of the word , like"lunchin' it...
- Any native English speaker want to befriend a native Chinese speaker on wechat? My english is so ...
- 뭐라고 한 건가요 ?한국어로 알려주세요 .부탁드립니다 .
- 「走るとき」と「走っているとき」 以下の文にはどちらを入れますか？ ( )ときに荷物が崩れて落下するのを防ぐために、ロープでしっかり結んでおきました。 そして どう違いますか？
- Do they both "ass fool" and "asshole" mean the same thing?
- can I say "my pain was gone."?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- When asked "How are you?", do you answer "I'm fine, thank you. And you?" There was a buzz tweet ...
- This picture is of that castle. I don't think "of" is needed in the sentence above. -Do you n...
- Why does he say “took”? Shouldn’t it be taken?
- Do people pronounce “ng” sound in everyday speech? For example, nothing, going, doing.
- What does “it’s not that” mean which some native English speakers put in front of a sentence?