Read more comments
- Which one is correct: 1. Thanks to my all time favourite artist Lora for inspiration. 2. Thanks ...
- She said she's gonna be busy at work for a while. What does SHE'S mean? she's is? she was? Thank...
- In time, how would I pronounce 7 ? Would it be shichi or nana . Example : It's 7:15
- What’s the difference between using Tabete and Taberu
- “샤프 있어?” “아니, 없어” “연필이라도 있어?” Is this correct?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- A Do you remember what he said? B I don't remember it/ I don't remember. Are they both natural?...
- He didn’t use to play the piano whe he was young. Is this sentence natural? Or Does it have to b...
- I'm so glad for you to come here. 1. Does this sentence sound natural? 2. Does this sentence me...
- I'm so glad for you to come here. 1. Does this sentence sound natural? 2. Does this sentence m...
- what are these called in English? ( ) [ ] / \