Question
18 May 2018

Hello! I want complete my English resume with this presentation letter, so it's important that the grammar is correct. Please, can someone correct my text and, if you want, give me some advice? Thank you

I am an Architect and the academic career has led me to attend different places, such as Turin, Brasilia and now Milan, where I am attending the postgraduate professional master in BIM Manager. I have acquired various skills concerning the world of architecture and construction, ranging from BIM, to architectural design and interior design, to green building, touching other fields such as three-dimensional modeling, rendering and 3D printing. I have been able to develop these skills both through specialization courses and work experience in studies and companies, in Turin and in Brasilia.
My goal is to specialize in BIM, a process as fascinating as it is complicated, as well as fundamental nowadays, so the postgraduate professional master in Bim Manager I am currently following, I think it is an excellent springboard to establish myself professionally in the future.

Answers

Italian