Read more comments
- いつも - always よく - often ときどき - sometimes たまに - ocassionally あまり - ? ぜんぜん - ?
- いつも同じ物語だ。 does this sound natural?
- いつも君を思う気持ち。 does this sound natural?
- The following is from my English exam. Please arrange the words in the round brackets in correct ...
- Quál é o aumentativo de "rolinhos de cabelo"?
- Pienso que las comidas congeladas japoneaes son de alta calidad. I mean " I think Japanese froze...
- Which is better ? “See the sights”, “go sightseeing” or “sightsee”
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Which one is correct? ① architectural drawing ② architect's drawing ③ architect drawing
- "Metal foam refers to a metal." In this sentence,why is "a" used even though metal is a non-coun...
- Should we say “What happens to me?” Or “What happen to me?” ? Why?
- Do you use “out of mind” as an adjective like “out of mind behavior”?? If not, what would be the ...
- Does a conversation below sound natural?? (When I was back home) Roommate: “The sun wasn’t out t...