4 Aug 2016
Question about English (US)
Okay, so my brother LOVES to call me a weeaboo for wanting to learn japanese, but I dont consider my self a weeaboo, but i do consider my self to be an otaku. Does wanting to learn japanese make me a weeaboo?
Read more comments
- "My brother goes to school at 10 o'clock tomorrow." When you read this sentence, what do you t...
- What did my brother talk to about I entered the room? does this sound natural?
- I just spoke to my brother and told him about this application and it's utility to improve my Eng...
- 面接の自己紹介を書きました。訂正してもらえないでしょうか。 各位の面接官、こんにちは。今回貴社の面接に参加することができてありがたいと思います。 煙台大学4年生の陳と申します。出身地は山東省寿...
- is there different words for (blackboard) and (whiteboard) in italian?
- How do I say “I can do it now, but in the future I can’t do it”? I will can’t do it?
- Which is more natural? A: My dad has more grey hair these days. B: My dad gains grey hair these...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- What does Fuckboy / Fuckgirl mean?
- can I say "I totally spaced it" to mean "I totally forgot it"?
- Hello, I badly need help with the highlight questions, could anyone help please help me figure ou...
- The word in the parentheses seems to be misspelled. Could you tell me the correct spelling? Th...
- Can "Take a bath" mean "climb into a bath" ?
- A teenager was demanding an iPhone at a department store as a reward for good grades. The mother ...