7 Apr 2015
Read more comments
- 神様はあなたのために何が良いか悪いかを知っています。 does this sound natural?
- 神様に赤ちゃんをおねがいします。Does this mean praying to God for a child? does this sound natural?
- Please check my sentences m(_ _)m I have joined to a volunteer group which help the elderly. So...
- Not interesting→沒有意思 No meaning→？？？ I wanna say “This word has no meaning”
- Hi, are both of the sentences correct: "Groceries in New York are expensive" "Groceries are e...
- When people use 呗 at the ends of their sentences, what does it mean? Is it supposed to replace 吧?
- “私は前に田中さんにメールをもらいました” 和 “私は前に田中さんのメールをもらいました”哪个是对的？为什么？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- "He made windows-system imitating mac-system. We had no choice but to typing only character to r...
- Today I forgot an expensive umbrella at the mall. The cheapest ones can be bought for 100 yen. So...
- ①I became more interested in it. ②I became interested more in it. ③I became interested in it mo...
- Why is the sentence correct? You can do whatever you please. I looked up dictionaries, and the...
- When you write a question in Japanese which ends with か, you can use "。" instead of "?". Does th...