Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "level" mean in the picture?
- What do you think is better with who has a intermediate level in English to start with an easy bo...
- He has a low level of math knowledge, but has a high level of science knowledge. Does this sound ...
- What do DIG IN and PUMPED TO mean?
- Why does “either” have two different pronunciations?
- Which is the most common way to say that? I got into a car accident. I had a car accident. I was...
- “I’m thinking it’s about time to move on.” Does this sound natural? Or should I say “I’m thinking...
- i have a question about an english sentence... the sentence is from an article. please read i...
- in what situation would you use this phrase "pretty much"
- Can I say: You should talk to your doctor first coz that diet should be dangerous. When I wan...
- "I studied english almost all day today." Is this sentence correct?
- what is "the cat's whiskers"?
- Is the word "CPR" commonly used? Do most of the adults know this word?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?