- My book says that "その車が高いのなら買いません" means "I wont buy that car if its expensive". But shouldent i...
- 車でホテルに行きました。 does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between 車 (くるま) and 自動車 (じどうしゃ) ?
- Wieso sagt man "Menschen wie du gehören unter meineM Stiefel", anstatt was ich vermutete, "Mensch...
- Is this sentence correct? It is worth of having the love and support of others.
- What is "Derplord"?? What does this mean??
- Could you help me to answer this questions,please? Heat and light (come ,are come,coming)from t...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- Hi Here's a dialogue from "Friends". Joey: Hey Pheebs, guess who we saw today. ....... Chand...
- How do you describe this? I put my phone up? I let my phone stand? I erected my phone?
- Are there any expressions which sound more natural than the following? You should take a foldi...
- Hi From "Friends", Ross: I don’t know whether he’s testing me, or just acting out, but my monke...