If you want to go somewhere , I advise you to go to Jordan. Jordan is a very beautiful country especially Amman .The weather is moderate especially in the summer, and it is suitable to go out any time and a... does this sound natural?

5 Jun 2018

Native language
Arabic English (UK) Near fluent
If you want to go somewhere , I advise you to go to Jordan. Jordan is a very beautiful country especially Amman .The weather is moderate especially in the summer, and it is suitable to go out any time and anywhere in Amman . Amman has many places to visit and many choices . If you like the ancient places there is : Roman theatre , castle mountain, Royal automobile museum ,Downtown and jabal Amman . Jabal Amman is one of my favourite place. And if you like the modern places there is the Boulevard is very beautiful place and it has many wonderful restaurants and cafes . The best
thing in Jordan is security, you can go to out any time comfortably .

Native language
English (UK) Near fluent

Native language
Arabic English (UK) Near fluent
0