Read more comments
- Tired as I was, I studied hard. Does the sentence mean the same even after I put "As" before "Ti...
- Please point out any unnatural parts or grammatical errors if you find them. Thanks in advance. ...
- i want to believe that nice people are more than bad people in the world. Is this correct?
- "When you want to break out of the comfort zone, you have to first break your routines." Does thi...
- Is “blouse”, “t-shirt” and “shirt” used interchangeably?
- Does “he rose up” mean “he stood up”?
- I'd like to know about the song of the movie "Dumbo", which is "Baby mine". Can anybody explain ...
- 1: I sleep ten hours. 2: I sleep for ten hours. Which sentence sounds natural?
- is this sentence well written grammatically? "he was a man who much get around everywhere"
- "No matter how hard he studied, he couldn't be fluent in Chinese." Does this sound natural?