- I was making a FaceTime video w my brother How many siblings do you have ? Does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (UK)? (イギリスにいる友人とFaceTimeをする約束をしたい時)イギリス時間の金曜日22:00では、どうですか？
- Can I give you FaceTime about 20:00 PM tomorrow in Canada time zone? Does this sound natural?
- Why does only his bike back wheel turn when we pedal? Does it sound right?
- There are a lot of farmers in the countryside while the city has office workers. Is this sente...
- Today to Friday are my days-off. From today to Friday are my days-off. Are both correct? Are t...
- 4-2=2 In American English can we say two from four equals two?
- "If you have been to the city, you would know it." Is this sentence correct and natural?
- Which is natural ? A:There are a lot of food. B:There is a lot of food.
- How do you say it in a more natural way?: " I'm giving you a follow right now! "
- Are these sentences below wrong, acceptable, possible, natural, or correct? I went to the hospit...
- "If you taste it, you would love it." Is this sentence correct and natural?
- Everytime I call you, a different person answers. I think this sentence is wrong.. and it shou...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?