10 Apr 2015

Japanese Near fluent
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? when you are at a dentist, treated your bad tooth with silver cover , what you call the silver thing?

Read more comments

English (US)

English (UK) Welsh Near fluent

Japanese Near fluent
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Recommended Questions
Topic Questions