12 Apr 2015
Question about English (US)
What does "feed the cold, starve the fever" mean?
I'm not sure I got the idiom right, I just write down what I heard from a TV drama.
Read more comments
- What does "feed" in 315 mean?
- もうたくさんだ！うんざりだ！と言う時、I'm fed up with, I'm sick of, I'm tired of, など色々あると思いますが、女性があまり使わない方が良い表現ってありま...
- What does I like his feeds! mean?
- What does 暗暗的灯光将她巴掌大小的脸蛋儿衬出了淡淡的粉色 mean?
- What does 기분 나쁘게도 찬성표를 한 표도 못 받았다네요. mean?
- What does Americans/English speakers sometimes say " Who's down for some - (Activity, game, actio...
- What does такое не прокатывает mean?
- What does 黄准雾霾 《- 黄准 mean?
- What is the difference between "C'est quoi ..." and "Quel(le) est ..." ?
- Could you please explain why there's no article needed before "department manager" in the followi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?