- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- What's the word for describing this expression in this picture ( hint of alphabets is below )
- Am I correct? "What a splendid way to begin the deciding a medal at a Tokyo 2020 mixed doubled b...
- Is this natural in American English? ―What's keeping you? We're gonna be late! ―I'm having a b...
- Is this natural in American English? "Your total is gonna be $18.50." "Go ahead and keep the c...
- What he is saying? From sports commentary at Badminton games "Higashino and Watanabe are making...
- My screen freezes. My phone freezes. Are these correct? Any better ways to say it?
- How you make a distinction between FREEWAY and HIGHWAY??
- 1. This one only is beautiful. 2. He only is my rock and my salvation. 3. This one alone is bea...
- I need a beer buddy. I need a beer buddy(s) I need beer buddies. Which one is the best or any ...
- I'm 6 months sober. Is this correct and what does it mean?
- can you answer this question?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?