Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? scum
- "neither am I scum enough to sit quietly by while people are getting hurt before my eyes" What do...
- This scum was going to make a scam. does this sound natural?
- 一つ質問があります。 1:私は初めてその山を見た。 If I talked to a 上司: 2:私は初めてその山を見ました。 Am I right?
- The preposition of a month is used at "in" and the time is used at "at," such as "in July" and "a...
- Is this correct? その本では、人生に飽きた主人公が残りの寿命を売って、もらった金で数ヶ月しか残ってない人生を楽しめたいと思ってるけど、結局そういかない。
- Does someone recognize the kanji in the image?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- Why is it "diagnose" not "diagnosed"?
- Hello. Does this sound natural? "I have never flown yet." (I am trying to say that I have never f...
- Is this natural as spoken English? Ilizarov surgery is a painful, expensive, but effective way...
- If I say “I like your fluffy hair” to someone who has curly hair, is this ok?
- Has he ever been in a situation where he’s been on his own ? Can I replace “on his own “ with” ...