I like to play the drums. When I was 15 years old, I started playing the drums. Firstly, I practi... does this sound natural?

21 Jun 2018

Native language
Japanese
I like to play the drums. When I was 15 years old, I started playing the drums. Firstly, I practiced 8 beat. It is known as a basic rhythm. However, I could not do this well. Therefore, I asked my friends how to play it, and I mastered 8 beat finally. After that, I learned some drums fills and copied some songs. It passed 1 year, I tried to cover ONE OK ROCK’s song. Their drummer is known as a grate drummer in Japan. At that time, covering their music was very hard for me. I spent about 3 months to cover a song. I spent much time to cover the song, but I learned many things from their music. So, I believe that it was good experience for me to cover their music. does this sound natural?

Native language
English (UK)

Native language
Japanese

Native language
English (UK)
0